Jeanie Ballard, HTCP, CBD, CLC, RMT
Transformation Coach, Integrative Therapist
Jeanie Ballard is a Healing Touch Certified Practitioner and Mentor, Biological Decoding Consultant, Family/Organizational Systemic Constellation Facilitator, Ascential Integration™ Founder/Instructor, SRT and Access Bars™ Practitioner, Certified Life Coach and Reiki Master Teacher who is dedicated to bringing Healing Touch and other Integrative Therapies into mainstream health care.
She is passionate about empowering others to connect with their inner healing potential; providing a comprehensive therapeutic multidisciplinary approach to support a client's healing process on all levels (i.e. physical, mental, emotional and spiritual).
Jeanie's master healing skills, (both intuitive and learned), are profound, and she is sought by clients and healers alike. In addition to supporting clients at her San Diego office, Jeanie has a robust distance healing practice with virtual office sessions via Skype/FaceTime with people from around the world.
She offers retreats, workshops, classes and mentoring for healers and laypersons interested in advancing their skills in the healing arts; she also provides support for those on the path of personal growth and spiritual development.
To schedule an appointment or to coordinate an Ascential Integration™ or Family Constellation workshop in your area, please contact - www.jeanieballard.com
In addition to her private practice, Jeanie is the Senior Lead Practitioner for Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, helping to establish their Healing Touch Volunteer Program. She oversees training for the volunteers and provides Healing Touch for patients at Sharp's Barnhart Cancer Center, as well as the Oncology patients at Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center. Jeanie received Sharp Healthcare's 2013 Annual C.O.R.E. (Center Of Recognized Excellence) Award for Service. She successfully coordinated the first-ever Healing Center for the U.S. Conference on AIDS (USCA 2014) - the largest AIDS related gathering in the U.S.; Collaborating with the Healing Touch Program, Healing Touch Professional Association and local volunteers, to provide Healing Touch to attendees as an intentional way to support and facilitate physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. She also volunteers with the San Diego Chapter of "Strength for the Journey" and the San Diego Homeless Veterans Stand Down.
- Healing Touch Certified Practitioner (HTCP) & Mentor
- Hellinger Family/Organizational/Systemic Constellation Facilitator
- Ascential Integration™ Founder/Instructor
- Certified Biological Decoding/Psychogenealogy Consultant (CBD)
- Certified Life Coach (CLC)
- Certified Reiki Master Teacher (RMT)
- Spiritual Response Therapy (SRT) Practitioner
- Access Consciousness™ Access Bars Practitioner
- Healing Touch for Animals Practitioner (HTAP)
- Certified Advanced BLU-e™ Intuitive Healing Practitioner
- Certified HALO Ascension Infusion Advanced Practitioner
- Ordained Minister
While care giving for friends and family who suffered from serious chronic mental and physical illness, Jeanie began to search outside of the traditional Western model to see what alternative or complementary healing modalities existed. She sought to understand and evaluate their effectiveness and techniques. Through this process, Jeanie found a unique opportunity to rethink ideas around illness, healing, and pain; developing a passion to share what she has learned, to work towards alleviating the pain and suffering of others.
In 2016, after helping thousands of clients, Jeanie developed a unique energy based healing protocol called Ascential Integration™, which she incorporates into her private practice and teaches in workshops nationwide.
Jeanie specializes in working with both individuals and business organizations, focusing on discovering and resolving the hidden dynamics behind detrimental patterns that may be unconsciously holding them back. She is clearly focused on serving the highest good for the client, and when her clients report to her that their physical ailments begin resolving, relationships begin to heal, financial issues begin clearing, synchronicity appears in spades, and money begins to flow, she considers it work well done.
Jeanie's clients come to her for a variety of reasons, and report that her therapies are effective for:
- Clearing detrimental inherited family patterns
- Physical and mental relaxation
- Relief from stress, anxiety, depression and unresolved grief
- Chronic pain reduction, neck and back problems
- Cancer (to reduce side effects of stress, chemotherapy and radiation).
- Autoimmune diseases (i.e. arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, etc.)
- Surgical support
- Diabetes, hypertension and strokes
- Support for the death and dying process
- Enhanced spiritual connection
Business/Organizational (Systemic) Issues:
- Defining a strategy for an organization
- Increasing flow and prosperity
- Team building
- Verifying the consistency of a structure within an organization
- Preparing negotiations
- Preparing for restructuring or integration after restructuring
- Integration after merging or acquiring an organization, company or business
- Project management
- Project assessments or creating a new company
- Company operational diagnosis
- Management of conflicts within an organization
- Supporting decision-making in all the business areas
- As an approaching tool in dysfunctional organizations structure
- Seeing the systemic “interactive” effects in different company departments
San Diego, Solana Beach, La Jolla, Del Mar, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Oceanside, Escondido, La Mesa, Chula Vista, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Palos Verdes, Yorba Linda, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Topanga, Temecula, Murrieta, Riverside, San Bernardino, Redlands, Upland, Palm Springs, Ojai, Santa Barbara, Mt. Shasta, Marin, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, San Mateo, Ashland, Portland, Eugene, Las Vegas, Honolulu, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona, Tucson, Denver, Vail, Breckenridge, Ft. Collins, Loveland, Boulder, Chicago, Casper, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Nashville, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Alexandria, Fairfax, Seattle, Bainbridge Island, Boston, New York City, Miami, Sanibel Island,Tokyo, Kyoto, Kobe, Seoul, Brussells, Dublin, London, Malvern, Bath, Paris, Florence, Belgrade, Mexico City, Guadalupe, St. Lucia, Montevideo